As of January 2017 the Humboldt Material Testing Software (HMTS) licensing requirement has been rescinded and can now be used without having to register the software.
Please note that with the ending of the registration requirements for HMTS, Humboldt has also terminated providing Technical Support for HMTS related issues as well.
- The HMTS software must be installed on the computer to be registered.
- Registration provided will be for that computer.
- DO NOT take screen shots of the registration request details. We can't read this and it is very likely you will receive a registration that will not work for you.
- Open HMTS
- Select Tools and then Setup from the main menu.
- Select the Registration section from the setup window.
- Click the Register button for the module you would like to register.
- Click the Fax Form button from the module registration window.
- The registration request details will be shown in your default browser.
- Humboldt will require the information on this page to generate a license for this computer. This information needs to be emailed.
- High-light the contents of the page displayed and paste into an email or save the html file and attach to an email. Please DO NOT take screen shots of the generated HTML file. We will not handle these request and will ask you to try one of the suggested methods.
- If you need to register more than one module please follow steps 1 - 7 for the remaining modules.
- Email registration request details to email@example.com. Please provide the name of your company in the email.