Humboldt Data Download software (HM Data Download) can import files exported from 5000 series equipment. This article will explain how this is done.
The HM Data Download software can be downloaded from www.humboldtmfg.com.
- Open the HM Data Download software.
- Click the 5000 Series button on the ribbon bar at the top of the window.
- The File Import Wizard will be displayed [IMAGE A].
- Step 1: Click the Select From button to select the file exported from the 5000 series equipment. The file will have a .HTD extension. Once a file is selected in the open file dialog box more information about the file is displayed (Name and the date created) [IMAGE B]. This is useful as when the data is exported from the equipment is exported in machine format and is not easy to determine which file is the test you are looking for.
- Click the Select button on the open file dialog box when the to import has been located.
- Step 2: Click the Select To button to choose where you want to save the imported data to.
- Click Import.
- A file will be created with the name and location selected from the previous step. The file created can be opened at any time within the file menu of the HM Data Download software.
- The data will be imported.
After the data is imported, graph specifics can be adjusted (if applicable) and tabulated data can be previewed.
Report options are available at the top of the report. Graph options are available to the left of the report.
Report options include print and export options [IMAGE C].