This article will discuss how to download test run from the legacy series of equipment into HM Data Download.
If HM Data Download has not been installed, it can be downloaded from here.
Retrieving Test Data
- Open the Data Download software.
- If a serial port has already been selected proceed to step 6, else continue to next step. Note that the status bar will indicate the selected communication port.
- Click the Port Setup button.
- Select the serial port that is connected to the equipment.
- Click OK.
- Click the Retrieve Test Data button.
- A prompt will appear asking for a file name.
- Provide a file name for the data that will be retrieved from the equipment.
- Click the Save button.
- A prompt will appear asking for the device number of the connected equipment. The device number is shown when the equipment boots or can be found in the settings on the equipment.
- Choose the device number.
- Click the OK button.
- The data will be retrieved and stored on the PC with the name provided in step 8.
- The results will be shown after download is completed.