The legacy equipment such as HM-3000 can beep a lot with the NEXT software. An upgrade of the firmware to the latest version can minimize this as well and following the procedure below.
This procedure will guide you through a setting in the NEXT software to decrease the amount of beeps coming from the equipment. The procedure will reduce the number of beeps but will not remove all of them.
- Open any test module
- Click the Options tab
- Select Program Options
- In the list on the left-hand side find the Display section
- Select General in the Display section
- Scroll to the bottom of the general display setting section on right-hand side of the screen
- Check Minimal beeps of connected loggers check box
- Click the Ok button
- Click Scan Devices button in the Options tab of the current test window
- After scanning and finding the connected legacy equipment again the software will inform the legacy equipment to minimize command beeps