The NEXT software requires the latest calibration from the equipment to match the readout of the connected devices.
A calibration should be retrieved for any of the following:
- After first installation
- New device added
- New instrumentation added
- Existing calibration adjustments
- In the Windows Start menu open the Calibration Management tool or right-click on the Humboldt Message Console icon in the Windows status bar and click Calibration Management.
- Select an input from the device calibrations need to be retrieved from from the list of devices on the left side of the Calibration Management window (See image A item 1).
- Click Calibration Actions (See Image A item 2).
- Select Retrieve Calibrations from the pop-up menu.
- Click the Retrieve button.
- Calibrations will be received from equipment. Verify the received calibrations.
- If satisfied with received calibrations click the Store Calibrations button.
- Calibrations will be saved on the PC.