Sometimes calibrations are lost or new Digital indicators are purchased for use on a specific logger. To calibrate DDI's to a specific logger follow these steps:
- Select the Home icon on the top right hand side of the touch screen
- Select the System Settings option from the pull down menu
- Select the Calibrations on the touch screen
- Select the Delete Calibrations icon (trash can symbol) on the lower right hand portion of the touch screen
- Delete any calibration files from the desired channel that the new calibration is to be created.
- Select the calibration button (Wrench and screwdriver) for the appropriate channel for the new calibration.
- If prompted input the pass code to access the calibration menu (2-2-2-3-4)
- Select the input type (typically this is displacement)
- Enter the capacity and unit of measure for the DDI
- Press the right hand arrow on the bottom right of the screen
- Select the calibration limit and unit of measure for the limits
- Ensure the Limits box is checked
- Ensure that the Factory Cal button is selected
- Choose a name for the calibration (often the default is used as the name)
- Select the Save button on the lower right hand portion of the touch screen (displayed as a floppy disc)
- Repeat for each input you wish to calibrate.
Once these steps are complete, your logger is ready for use. Please note that you will have to import these calibrations into NEXT if you are running tests from the PC.