In the event a calibration is lost on Humboldt equipment and the calibration was retrieved and stored in the software, it can be sent to the equipment from the software.
This article will describe how to send the calibration from the software to the equipment.
- Open the Humboldt Calibration Management tool.
- Select the input of the device to switch the calibration of.
- Select the Calibration Actions button.
- Click Send To Device from the drop down menu.
- The calibration will be sent to the device.
- The readout of the equipment should now match the readout of the calibration. For Humboldt legacy loggers it is recommended that the equipment be turn off and back on again after sending calibrations.
Email email@example.com if you have concerns or questions.