Some equipment supports running multiple tests at the same time from a single piece of equipment, but the Current Test window only supports view one test a time.
If only one test is running, the test can be viewed in the Current Test window.
This article will explain how to toggle between concurrently running tests.
- If you are not in the current test window, select the drop-down menu from the HOME screen and select CURRENT TESTS.
- On the right side of the Current Test window is the TEST CONTROL pane. TOUCH the panel to Open or Close this pane.
- With the Test Control pane open, select the GEAR () button to view list of currently running tests.
- Select the test to view and click the OK button.
- The other tests running will continue to function as setup but will not be shown in the Current Test window.