The Concrete and Elite Series equipment has multiple ways to export data and view the results. This article will explain these methods.
- Firmware updates.
- Export test files.
- The HM Data Download software is used to view the test files and present the same results as what is shown on the results screen of the equipment.
- Requires user to export to USB and take to a PC with HM Data Download installed.
- 1 to many files can be imported into HM Data Download software from within the HM Data Download software.
- User has to double-click on file from equipment and it will automatically be imported and viewable in HM Data Download software.
- Humboldt NEXT software is used to automatically retrieve test files from the equipment.
- There is not a concrete module in NEXT. A tool name Active Download is available.
- Active Download is not enabled by default.
- Active Download can be enabled and configured; configurations include:
- Save location of tests.
- Save ordering preference.
- Frequency to check for new tests.
- History filter which directs Active Download how far to go back in time for tests.
- Export Options:
- CSV (for Concrete) – concrete specific export
- TXT (for Concrete) – concrete specific export
- HM Data Download software reports (requires HM Data Download software to be installed)
- Setup instructions for Active Download in NEXT (https://humboldtmfg.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006305253-Active-Download).
Please sign in to leave a comment.