Active Download will check for and retrieve test files from the equipment automatically. The test files will be retrieved based on a check interval specified by the user. The default check retrieval interval is every 3 minutes.
This feature is available for all loggers and is part of the Humboldt NEXT software. All logger firmware released after 06/25/2018 support this feature and is limited to the 5000 series loggers. Humboldt NEXT and 5000 series firmware can be downloaded from www.humboldtmfg.com.
It is recommended that only one instance of Active Download be running on a network at a time. Only one instance is necessary.
The save location for the active download can be a local or network location.
Active Download - [Enabled/Disabled] Active Download is active for this installation of NEXT. The default value is disabled.
Download Location - Root folder to store downloaded test data.
Save Style - Specify how the downloaded test data will be organized.
- [date]\[device] - Order by date downloaded and then device.
- [device]\[date] - Order by device and then date downloaded [default].
- [date] - Order by date downloaded only.
- [device] - Order by device only.
- [None] - No order specified; all downloaded test data will be stored in the selected Active Download location root.
File Check Frequency - [1 to many minutes] how often check the connected 5000 series equipment for new tests. The default value is 3.
History Filter - [1 to 255 days] days from current logger system time to included in test file search. The default value is 10 days. Entering a value of 0 will include all files available on the equipment. Using a value of 0 [all files] is not recommended.
Export - Each downloaded test file will include an exported file of type(s) selected.
- CSV - comma separated tabulated results.
- TXT - simple text results.
- CSV for Concrete - CSV results specific to concrete equipment.
- TXT for Concrete - TXT results specific to concrete equipment.
- HTML - results that can be viewed in a browser window.
- PDF - results exported to PDF. The Humboldt Data Download software is required for this option.
- If you require other formats please email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify this article and what you require. You may be asked for required format examples.
Humboldt Data Download - Specify the Data Download software path. The Data Download software is used to generate a PDF file.
CONFIGURING ACTIVE DOWNLOAD
- Open the NEXT Console.
- Select the Options tab.
- Click the Active Download Options button.
- The Active Download Options configuration/settings form will be displayed.
- The Active Download can be enabled/disabled here along with any setting adjustments.
- Click the Save button to commit any changes.