When the Percent Strain, Final Voids, Coefficients of Consolidation, and/or Height Change graphs are viewed or reported no data is plotted.
- Verify a loading sequence has been created for the specimen.
- These graphs require more than one sequence in the consolidation sequence.
- A minimum of 2 sequences must be completed or contain data.
- Sequence results should not contain an empty data sequence between two completed sequences.
- Specimen height and diameter (optional length with Direct Shear test) should be completed for the specimen.
If viewing the graph please verify that the correct specimen is selected (Direct Shear test only).
- Select the Graph tab.
- Select Visible Specimen.
- Verify the specimen in to be viewed is checked in the drop-down list.
Removing graphs from the report.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select Custom Report.
- Uncheck any report items you would not like to be reported (see Figure 1).
- Click the Report button.
Figure 1: Direct Shear test - graphs removed from report.