HMTS test files can not be opened directly by NEXT for viewing. However, the data stored in an HMTS test file can be imported into a NEXT test file.
Please Note: importing data into a test will over write any existing data that is in the test.
- Create a new test to import the HMTS test data into
- Select the Edit tab (IMAGE A)
- Click Edit Selected Tab Data. Please note that the edit tab will be disabled if viewing consolidation or direct shear consolidation summary as these are not valid import targets
- Click Import Data
- Select HMTS Legacy Test
- Select the file to import
- Click Open
- The test will be imported
Image A - Importing HMTS Legacy Test
Please sign in to leave a comment.