ONE TIME CHANGE TO NUMBER OF DESIRED SAMPLES
Adjusting the number of samples tested for a CBR/LBR test is a fairly straight forward process. To change the number of samples desired for a specific test, please do the following steps:
1) Open the test file you wish to use.
2) Select NUMBER OF SPECIMEN from the icon bar at the top of the test page as shown in the red box in the illustration below.
CHANGING THE DEFAULT SETTING FOR NUMBER OF SAMPLES
Using the method shown above will only change the number of samples setting for the test you currently in; to change the default setting please do the following steps:
1) Open a CBR/LBR test file in NEXT.
2) Select the FILE tab at the top left corner of the window
3) Select PROGRAM OPTIONS from the pull down menu that opens.
4) Select BEHAVIOR PROPERTIES in the TESTS box as indicated in the red rectangle.
5) Enter the number of samples you wish NEXT to default to when creating a new test.
Once you have completed these steps any new CBR/LBR test opened in NEXT will automatically default to the specimen count entered.