Follow these steps to change the display units of calibrated inputs.
1) On the display panel, press the HOME button on the top left corner of the screen.
2) Select SYSTEM SETTINGS from the drop down menu.
3) Select CALIBRATION in the SYSTEM SETTINGS window as shown in figure 1 below.
4) Select the Units drop-down box to change the units of an input. Please note this selection will not be available if the input is currently involved in a test.
5) When the display units are changed, a pop-up window will appear on the screen. Enter the number of significant digits you wish displayed on the test window display, and press the check button to confirm (circled in red below) as shown in figure 2.
6) Repeat as needed
7) You have now completed changing the units and significant digits of a currently calibrated input.