Calibrations for Humboldt 5000 series can be exported to a USB thumb driver, here is how.
This is useful for backing up calibrations or in the event Humboldt support asks for the current calibrations of the equipment.
- Insert a USB thumb drive in the front USB port of the 5000 series equipment.
- Click the menu button (top-left corner of main screen).
- Select SYSTEM SETTINGS.
- Click on the CALIBRATION button.
- Click on the Export button ().
- The calibrations will be exported to the USB drive.
Please sign in to leave a comment.