To calibrate the HM-5070, the following steps need to be taken:
1. Go into Preferences>System Settings>Display, and set the Hydraulic Control to Manual.
2. Go to the calibration screen and select the Load input (should be input 1)
3. Enter the sensor details.
- Max Load Capacity (will vary depending on frame type)
- FS Output = 3Mv/V
4. Go to next screen and select Multipoint Curve
5. Go to next screen and select Quick Click, and select Custom for calibration type
6. Insert the calibration instrument into the load column and raise the column up until there is only a small gap (1mm) between the top platen and the calibration sensor.
7. Set the A/D Counts when the load is at 0.0
8. Enter the next load value desired and use the manual control bring the HM-5070 to the desired load and set the A/D Counts.
9. When you have completed the calibration, save and exit the calibration window, and switch the motor control back to automatic.