There are times when returning your Humboldt Scientific instrument to its factory settings is required or preferred to recalibrating individual inputs. Here are the steps to accomplish this procedure:
1) On the display panel, press the HOME button on the top left corner of the screen.
2) Select SYSTEM SETTINGS from the drop down menu.
3) Select CALIBRATION in the SYSTEM SETTINGS window.
4) Press the RESTORE CALIBRATION button in the lower right corner of the screen (A) as shown in figure 1 below.
5) Select the RESTORE ALL check box at the bottom of the screen (A). Press the RESTORE CALIBRATION button in the lower right corner of the screen (B) as shown in figure 2, and press yes when the confirmation prompt appears.
6) Your instrument's calibration values have now been reset back to the factory settings.