NEXT software supports running tests from multiple PC's on the same network. This is possible if using 5000 series loggers. If this testing scenario is not setup properly on the PC it can lead to PC run tests being stopped or aborted prematurely.
This article will show you step-by-step how to setup the NEXT software to work together with other PC's.
WARNING: If any test modules are currently running a test please do NOT continue. Continue after ALL tests have been completed.
- Close all opened test modules.
- Locate the Humboldt icon () in the Windows Notification area.
- Right-click on the icon.
- Select Program Options from the pop-up menu.
- The NEXT console will open and display followed by the NEXT program options window.
- Locate the Advanced section from the list on the left-hand side of the options window.
- Select Calibration Network Options.
- Check the Network located database option.
- Click the Browse button and choose the location on your network that will be accessible from other PC's performing tests with the NEXT software.
- Click OK to save program option changes.
- Steps 1 through 10 will need to be performed on each PC using NEXT.