Humboldt 5000 series equipment allows for 3000 points to be logged per test and the Legacy loggers allow up to 1000 data points per input. Sometimes the user may want more data points for specialized testing or research.
NEXT version 2017.06.19.186 brings a very simple data recording solution that will record the selected inputs to a file on the PC.
It is limited to how fast raw counts/calibrated data is being transmitted to the PC. The 5000 series equipment streams raw counts/data to the PC every 1/10th of a second and the Legacy loggers stream the same data every 1/2 a second.
Recording to PC:
- Install version 2017.06.19.186 or later of the NEXT software (www.humboldtmfg.com).
- Open the User Defined test module.
- Open an existing test or create a new test.
- Select the Options tab.
- Click Record To File.
- In the Simple Record to File window you will need to choose the inputs to record data from, the text file to record the data to, and the Recording interval.
- Click the Play button when Step 6 parameters have been chosen.
- The data will be record to the file until the users presses the stop button.