Currently NEXT software license keys provided by Humboldt are only good for registering one instance and can't be used for another computer. This presents a problem when the user wishes to use on more than one computer or replaces a PC.
For this scenario the user will be required to email the original license key, and a file that is generated by the NEXT software on the new PC. We can then provide a activation file for the new computer.
The solution below will describe what needs to be provided to Humboldt along with the original license key(s).
Please Note: Original license keys for all the modules you would like to use on the new computer should be provided. The software uses a single activation file for one to many modules.
- You will first need to download the NEXT software from www.humboldtmfg.com. You can find the software by clicking on Support and then selecting Downloads.
- After downloading please install the software.
- When installation has completed, Right-click on the Humboldt icon in the system tray.
- A menu will appear.
- Select Premium Test Activation.
- In the activation window, click on the second link from the top that states "I do not have an internet connection".
- You will be prompted to save a file to your disk.
- Save the file to disk.
- Email the saved file to email@example.com along with original license keys.