The NEXT software is updated with improvements and bug fixes periodically. The software can be updated by using the update tool installed with the software or by downloading the software from the web and installing the downloaded file.
Please note that software version installed before March 1, 2017 (version less than 2017.03.XX.XXX) will have to updated from the web. This is required because of internal web changes that affected the update process used by the NEXT Update Tool.
Updating with NEXT Update Tool
- The update tool can be opened through the Windows Start menu or by right-clicking on the Humboldt icon in the Windows System Tray and selecting Application Update.
- The update tool will check to see if any updates are available.
- Click the Install button to install available updates.
Updating from WEB
- Go to www.humboldtmfg.com
- Select Support and then choose Downloads
- In the Humboldt NEXT Software tab you will find the latest NEXT software.
- Download the latest version and run the installation. The previous version of software will be uninstalled automatically.