The 5000 series equipment contains an event log that may be required by a Humboldt support to diagnose an issue you may be experiencing.
Obtaining the log is simple and only requires a USB stick to retrieve the log file.
- From the Home screen of the 5000 series equipment select the menu button () at the top left.
- Select SYSTEM SETTINGS from the drop down menu.
- Select INFORMATION.
- Insert USB memory stick.
- Select the EXPORT LOG button () at bottom left.
- The log will be exported to the USB memory stick with file name ERRLOG.txt
- Reply and attach the ERRLOG.txt file to your support email or create a new support ticket by emailing email@example.com with details of the issue you are experiencing and the exported log file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.