Sensor limits are used to monitor the state of an input to avoid damaging the instrumentation. If sensor limits are used they will halt all motor functions and/or stop tests in the event a sensor exceeds the calibration limits.
There are scenarios where the sensor limits may want to be disabled. This article will provide instructions for turning sensor limits on/off in the 5000 series equipment.
- From the home screen of the equipment press the MENU button at the top left of the screen.
- Select SYSTEM SETTINGS from the drop-down menu.
- Select CALIBRATION from the System Settings window.
- Each input contains a LIMITS ON check box. Select the checkbox to change sensor limits option for the input.
- CHECKED - The system will monitor limits of the input. UNCHECKED - The system will NOT monitor limits of the input.