The initial tabulated units for a new test are chosen per the Default System Units and the tabulated unit defaults or the user established defaults.
This article will describe how to adjust the tabulated units of a test.
To set/clear default test units see this Default Test Units article.
Changing Tabulated Column Units
- Select the Test Parameters ribbon tab.
- Click Tabulated Units found in the Test Options group.
- A Tabulated Units adjustment window will display.
- Click the Column Header for any table displayed to adjust the units and format (IMAGE A). Tests that contain summary and/or test phases will have tabs at the top or bottom of the tabulated view to allow adjustment for tabulation summary or different phase tabulations.
- Click OK to save your changes or click Cancel to abort the any changes made.