In some cases it is necessary to retrieve calibrations from your PC and transfer them to a legacy device. The most common reason for this will be if the user has to do a "hard" reset on a device.
1) PC is on and HMTS is open.
2) Legacy Device is on and connected to PC through RS485 or RS232 adapter.
3) Communications between HMTS and Legacy Device established.
Here are the steps you will need for uploading the calibrations from your PC back to a Legacy device.
1) In HMTS, open the Calibration Management window.
2) Select the Device and the Device Input (found on the left hand side of the window)
3) Select the Calibration Actions button on the lower left side of the window.
4) Click on Send Calibration.
5) Repeat the process for each device input that has a sensor connected.