This article will explain the procedure to verify the load limits calibration of the HM-2470A and HM-2475A equipment.
- Power the equipment ON.
- Press the F2 button to unwind and release all pressure from the equipment.
- After releasing pressure you will need to verify that the crossbar apparatus can freely move up and down. Do this by pushing down and pulling up on the crossbar, it should have travel close to half an inch of travel vertically.
- Place a calibration disk on the top base of the equipment.
- Adjust the crossbar so there is very little daylight between the ball adapter of the load cell and the calibration disk.
- Press the DOWN arrow to begin applying load.
- When you see a load greater than 5 lbs (0.02 kN) press the STOP button.
- From the face of the equipment trying going to loads (See TABLE 1 loading table).
If the applied load is significantly off of the targeted load the system motor limits may need to be re-calibrated. Please refer to the Load Limits Calibration article for calibration instructions.
|INDEX||LOAD (LBS)||LOAD (kN)|