This article will explain how to clear the calibration of an input on the legacy equipment.
This can be necessary if the instrumentation is not connected to an input any longer or the calibration is invalid and need to be cleared.
Solution (Clear Calibration)
- From the HOME screen of the equipment.
- Press the SETUP button.
- Press F4 (MORE SETUP).
- Press F1 (ENGINEERING SETUP).
- Press F1 (CONFIGURATION).
- Enter password of F2 F2 F2 F3 F4 if prompted to enter CONFIGURATION MENU.
- Press F2 until the desired input on line 2 is flashing .
- Press F3 to configure the input name.
- Press F2 to change the name.
- Press F3 or F4 until you reach a channel name starting with CH.
- Press the SETUP until you reach the engineering root screen (from step 5).
- Press F2 (CALIBRATION) to enter the CALIBRATION MENU. If prompted for password, the password is F2 F2 F2 F3 F4.
- Verify the input from step 7 is still flashing. If it is not press the F2 button to select the desired input.
- Press F4 (CLEAR CALIBRATION) to clear the inputs calibration.
- Press SETUP until you reach the HOME screen.
- The input should now be cleared.