This article will describe how to take/store a screen shot of the equipment to a USB memory stick.
- Insert a USB memory stick in the front USB port of the equipment.
- Navigate to the location you like to take a screen shot of.
- Press and hold down on the menu/navigation button.
- Continue to press down and drag to the system time in the middle of the status bar and release (See Image 1 for more details).
- If the action is successful the clock will be replaced with a count down of 5 seconds.
- At the end of the count down the image will be saved to the USB memory stick.
- A prompt will indicate if the screenshot was saved successfully.
- Remove the USB memory stick and insert in a PC.
- The screen shots are saved in a folder named BMP on the USB memory stick.
Please sign in to leave a comment.